Are you a local or state association of REALTORS®?
REACH Labs is a program to help you engage more deeply and systematically with the startup community in your area
Why establish a REACH Lab?
- Clearly demonstrate to your members that you are on top of tech trends in the industry
- Get ahead of potential threats to your members
- Encourage local startups to customize their products for REALTORS® and to choose agent-friendly business models
- Help your members become more productive
How can REACH help?
REACH Labs are run by you, the associations, with the assistance and support by REACH. We will help you:
- Establish a network of investors and other connectors who can introduce you to promising startups in your region
- Mobilize your members as "Startup Scouts" who can share with you the tech that they have discovered
- Set up a system for evaluating the startups you find
- Create a program of recurring events to introduce the promising startups that you find to your members in a systematic, effective way
The most visible member-facing element of a REACH Lab are the quarterly “Innovation Showcases” where you present the startups that you select to your members in a proven, time efficient format.
What's your commitment?
REACH Labs work best in regions with a healthy emerging or existing startup ecosystem and association with the resources to allocate a meaningful portion of one of their staff's time to nurturing these relationships and recruiting at a selecting startups.
REACH Labs are currently in pilot with a limited number of associations. We anticipate opening the program up to other associations at the AE Institute in March. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Labs@narreach.com