CHICAGO (April 5, 2022) – Second Century Ventures, the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors® and the most active global real estate technology fund, announced today the acceptance of 17 companies to the 2022 REACH and REACH Commercial programs. Launched in 2013, this marks the tenth cohort focused on solutions for the residential sector and the fourth cohort dedicated to scaling solutions for commercial real estate.
“The innovative companies that have come out of the REACH program over the years have had a dramatic effect on the real estate landscape,” said SCV President and NAR CEO Bob Goldberg. “The influence of technology in this industry is undeniable and the entrepreneurs in REACH continue to redefine our understanding of what is achievable today. We are so excited to work hand-in-hand with these pioneering companies to ensure that Realtors® remain at the forefront of the real estate industry.”
Companies selected for the 2022 program represent a diverse range of solutions across the real estate ecosystem, including innovations in inspection, appraisal, fractional property ownership, lead generation, due diligence, underwriting and tenant retention, among others. Collectively, these companies have raised more than $200 million in funding and represent a combined valuation of $1.4 billion.
“This year marks multiple significant milestones in NAR and Second Century Ventures’ legacy of innovation,” said Dave Garland, managing partner, Second Century Ventures. “Not only are we celebrating the depth of a 180-plus company strong portfolio and the continued expansion of the REACH program, but we are also scaling some of the most ground-breaking technologies the industry has witnessed to date. The 2022 NAR REACH and REACH commercial programs represent the top new companies in property technology, whose teams are as talented as the innovation they deliver.”
Companies accepted to the 2022 REACH and REACH Commercial programs are as follows:
REACH Commercial 2022
- Arx City(link is external): Underwriting and market intelligence platform to source and evaluate optimal development projects.
- B-Line(link is external): Facility management and emergency alert platform empowering owners and occupants safe return to work.
- CREtelligent(link is external): Innovative due diligence solutions, analytics, and professional insights for commercial real estate acquisitions.
- LeaseUp(link is external): Collaborative commercial real estate platform for brokers to manage projects, create polished output for clients and centralize communication.
- Matrix Rental Solutions(link is external): Universal rental application platform built to deliver efficiency and inclusivity for renters and landlords.
- SPACKLE(link is external): Connects service providers with commercial occupiers to manage and fulfill maintenance and improvement requests.
- Stake(link is external): Empowers renters’ savings journey through cash back and financial tips, enhancing tenant retention and financial stability.
- STRATAFOLIO(link is external): Streamlined commercial property management platform to save time, increase profits and reduce manual work.
- WhoseYourLandlord(link is external): Turns resident reviews into operational insights helping home providers increase resident retention and satisfaction.
The REACH program is led by Executive Director Kia Nejatian, and the REACH Commercial program is led by Executive Director Bob Gillespie. REACH offers a robust curriculum including education, mentorship, exclusive networking opportunities and significant exposure to the global real estate marketplace. To learn more about REACH and how you can get involved, visit https://nar-reach.com.